Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Macon has arrived!
















Hi guys! 

I hope you are all doing well in class and being on your best behavior! I miss all of you terribly and am assuming that you are giving 110% in all that you are doing for Mrs. Gustin and Mrs. Schermann. I have attached a picture of Macon so you could all see! I think he is quite the cutie! Progress Reports went home Friday and there are a couple of you who I know can do much better.  A majority of those grades were from the assignments you completed with me while I was there. I spoke with Mrs. Gustin about Home Reading Logs and the Monthly Book Count that was turned in yesterday. She informed me that most of you are doing really well with these assignments. I was very happy to hear this! I do hope those of you who are not turning in assignments find them and get them in as soon as possible. Don't forget our classroom homework policy. Silly zeros can pull your grade down very quick! 
Anyway, keep up the good work that you all are doing and I will be checking in with Mrs. Gustin and Mrs. Schermann again soon for an update on your grades, behavior, homework, and more! 

I miss you all tons! 

Mrs. Lammi :)


No comments:

Post a Comment